Access to Education, Opportunity to Serve
Who We Are
- Dedicated, Passionate, Diverse
- TCNJ Bonner Scholars are an intentionally diverse group of 80+ students who complete 300 hours of service and training, and receive a need-based tuition scholarship.
What We Do
- Beyond Community Service
- TCNJ Bonner Scholars complete capacity-building service at over 20 local organizations. They engage in workshops to develop leadership and civic engagement skills, and travel around the country and globally to broaden their horizons.
Mission and Vision
- Mission: The Bonner Community Scholars Program works to support students to attend college and be active and involved in community service, while enhancing their own skills and promoting positive change.
- Vision: The TCNJ Bonner Community Scholars program’s vision is to work with communities through engaging students in service and civic involvement. It is our hope that the collaboration of students, faculty, staff, and the community can provide a community-driven way to promote and bring awareness to social justice issues and community-identified needs.