1. Determine the organization(s) to which you would like to apply.
2. Send a resume and brief cover letter for each organization to the CEL Internship Coordinator at email@example.com.
3. Your application will be shared with the organization(s), which will review your qualifications and determine whether or not to offer you an interview.
4. If you are interviewed and offered a position, the CEL Center will contact you about finalizing paperwork.
Earning Academic Credit
Each department has different rules for earning academic credit. In all cases, you will want to consult with your department’s internship advisor (typically the chair or program assistant).
1. Speak with your department’s internship advisor to determine if the position qualifies for academic credit.
2. Fill out the necessary internship enrollment forms (each department has its own forms; however, all students must complete the Records and Registration form).
3. Register for your internship through PAWS.
Internship Registration by Department